Academy of Arts and Design, Tsinghua University
Central Academy of Fine Arts
Tianjin Academy of Fine Arts
The Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts
Xi’an Academy of Fine Arts
Sichuan Fine Arts Institute
South China University of Technology
School of Architecture & Urban Planning, Shenzhen University
Asia Contemporary Art Museum
Guangdong’s Association For Promotion of Cooperation between Guangdong, Hong Kong & Macao
GD-HK-MAC Greater Bay Area Economic & Cultural Promotion Association
Shenzhen Art & Design Alliance
Shenzhen Association of Registered Architects
Shenzhen Association of Interior Designers
Shenzhen Engineers Association
DesignWant & Living&Design
Hunan Association of Interior Architects
Guangxi Building Decoration Association
Shanxi Interior Decoration Association
Ningbo Association of Interior Designers
Yantai Association of Interior Designers
Guiyang Interior Designer Club
Changzhou Interior Designer Club
Qilu Design Week
Xiamen Jiwu Community
Lanzhou Qixue Community
Shenyang North Design Force
Shanghai Xilian Cultural Communication Co., Ltd.
Nanjing Aomosi Culture Media Co., Ltd.
Zhengzhou House No.7 International Display Art
Chongqing Mingyan Display Art Design Co., Ltd.
Wenzhou Bosi Architecture Design Co., Ltd.
Zhongshan Saisi Property Co., Ltd.
Yingtan Contemporary European Style Fabric Co., Ltd.
Sponsor support unit
After seven years' effort, Idea-Tops not only develops into a benchmarking award in the global architecture and interior design fields, but also forms a communication platform which gathers design elites, academic experts, real estate brands and brand materials as well as gets through the entire chain of decoration industry.
Every year, Idea-Tops award launches a variety of promotion campaigns all around the world, especially that it holds annual activities such as launch ceremonies, various academic forums and award ceremonies in China's 35 divisions, showing designers' wisdom and charisma to the world. In these activities, Idea-Tops invites overseas and local top designers to make speeches, share ideas and interact with audiences. These activities can accurately focus on target population, provide the industry a good opportunity for brand placement, and promote the deep integration and common development of the interested parties in the chain.
Organizer: Idea-Tops Organizing Committee
Co-Organizers: Shenzhen East Sun-flying Culture Communication Co., Ltd., Operation Organizations of Idea-Tops Divisions, Sub-Stations of China Interior Design Website.
Media Supporters: China Interior Design Website, over 10 mainstream media and industry media.
Activity Timetables: Please consult the organizer for the timetables of each city's tours every year.
1. Broad Channels: Idea-Tops cooperates closely with its 35 city divisions and 30 collaborative promotion agencies. Sponsors can choose to cooperate with one or multiple activities in any city according to market demands.
2. Abundant Resources: Each city has abundant designers and an integration platform of the design industry's resources as well as a resource system of project owner, universities, governments, media and interested parties, which could contribute to the easy and convenient operation of activities.
3. High-End Resources: Idea-Tops has positioned itself as an international and high-end award, therefore, the speech masters, academic institutions, industry organizations, audiences, professional media and project owners in its activities are best participants.
4. Experienced Operations: China Interior Design Website has been operating for 12 years and Idea-Tops has held 6 sessions, which created a group of operators who have proficient experiences of activity execution.
5. Substantial Returns: Idea-Tops has been cooperating with various sponsors for many years and has built rich skills of business brand placement, which not only ensure the activities' public and academic characters, but can perfectly realize the sponsors' returns.
For detailed sponsorship schemes, please contact the organizer.
International:Jason Pan 86-755-8386 9568